In today’s scenario it is difficult to conceive that anyone is without any problem. A person’s birth horoscope clearly sketches the problems he/she has to face. These problems are outlined in the form of planetary afflictions. Our ancient saints and seers developed the concept of remedial measures to mitigate and in many cases to nullify the effects of the evil affliction and malefic effects of the planets. They developed remedies like use of Gem Stones, Mantras, Japas, Homas, Poojas, Donations, Yantras, Amulets, Invocations etc to deflect the evil effect of the planets.
$10 | ₹701*
Description of Remedies
We will provide you a remedial report which could contain all or combination of remedial solutions discussed below:
- Gems: Gems are used to strengthen the weak auspicious planets and to strengthen the already strong planets. For different gems different metals are recommended. Each gem stone has to be worn on it’s day after the due puja and chanting of proper mantras. Gemstones are the most recommended and trusted among the remedies
- Pujan/Homam: Poojan and homam could be termed as exercises keep our bodies healthy and free from disease, as yoga keeps the flow of our vital energy in good condition, puja is a ritual performed to keep us in harmony with the cosmic forces, thereby removing and overcoming the sorrows of life and bringing spiritual advancement.
- Homa: Homa is a sacrificial fire ceremony and is an important devotional practice. During the homa purohit offer a lot of sumgri or puja materials into the fire. These materials are symbolic of our thoughts and emotions.
- Japams: If a person is not able to do every day puja, kavach patha, fast then he could appoint a purohit or a trained brahmin to do a japam by chanting the required mantras for the required days on behalf of the person and give complete anusthan and ahuti in the sacred fire. He should perform the Havan and give food to the brahmins. Due to these japams the malefic effects of the planets is eradicated, and the planets are happy and they do not give their ill or malefic effects.
- Yantras: Yantra means a “talisman”, or “instrument” or ” Kavach” which, if prepared and created by a qualified person as well as utilised under his specific instructions for fruitful results, will help to gain the objector objects of desire or ambition. A Yantra is essential in every field of your life, to attain success in your profession, to acquire wealth, to win in court cases, to ward off diseases and to progress in meditation. By having a Yantra and keeping it in a sacred place in your house, gazing it everyday can fulfill your desires and help in attaining your goals. Yantra is a suitable object for puja, it must be given life (pranapratishta).It is auspicious to see the Yantra daily in the morning and one should lit incense/dhoop or lamp with ghee before the Yantra every morning. By doing this the native is blessed with success and wealth.
- Fasting: Fasts are recommended on a specific day and on that appointed day clothes are worn according to the planet for whom the fast is observed and using crystal or Rudraksha bead mantras have to be chanted to appease the planet . Fasts observed with the proper japams give ten fold effect to the person who is observing the fast.